1. Contents and pictures of the website of CarNet Management AG (hereinafter referred to as «CarNet») are protected by copyright and CarNet can make additions or changes to them at any time. The use or duplication of texts, text parts, photos, graphics or other contents requires the explicit prior approval of CarNet.
2. CarNet takes care of the contents of the website with regard to topicality and correctness. Nevertheless, CarNet cannot guarantee or assume liability for the completeness, correctness or up-to-dateness of the contents distributed on its website.
3. Links to external Internet pages and their contents are exclusively references to external contents that have not been checked or approved by CarNet, for which CarNet does not assume any liability or guarantee. Thus, they are not contents of CarNet and the User leaves the contents provided by CarNet if he follows these links and their contents.
4. Personal information collected from the user is used exclusively for support, offers and the sending of product information. The User agrees to this when filling out and sending a form on the CarNet website. On the part of CarNet, the information is treated confidentially according to the applicable data protection regulations. The User can object to the use of personal data within the scope of the data protection regulations at any time.
5. The content of the website published by CarNet or third parties is protected by all forms of property rights.